Fitness After Therapy
Continue building strength and feeling great
After completing therapy, many patients want to continue exercising and building strength. Our Fitness After Therapy program is available at all six locations. Because participants use the equipment they’re already comfortable with in a familiar environment, the transition to an independent exercise program is much easier.
We offer low monthly rates for those who are independent in their exercise program, as well as reasonable daily fees for patients who require one-on-one assistance.
Join our Fitness After Therapy program and you’ll receive:
- Expert supervision and advice
- Programs of exercise designed especially for you by professionals who have a keen understanding of how the human body functions
- An array of equipment you won’t find in a typical fitness club
- Familiar faces
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- You can also take advantage of our pool in Grant or Sparta
- Seniors can take advantage of Silver&Fit, which is a healthy aging program that allows seniors to work out for free or at discounted rates. Northern Physical Therapy is a registered Silver&Fit facility, so you can work out right at our clinic or either of our fitness centers.
The pool is a perfect option when land exercises are difficult
“I started swimming after therapy was complete and it was such a great step for me. I visit the pool a few times each week and I feel great!” – Douglas M., Grant patient
If you would like more one-on-one assistance, or want to take your training to the next level, try our Personal Fitness Training program.