We remain committed to serving our patients and communities in light of the challenges imposed by COVID-19. We are continually evolving our services so that we may be there for our valued patients—whenever and wherever you may need us. We will continue to update you as the individual circumstances evolve across our facilities and markets.
We agree with the Department of Homeland Security in their opinion that physical therapy is an “essential” service. Our patients, some of whom are working as public servants fighting for our communities every day, still need physical therapy to help them with their pain and musculoskeletal dysfunction. Keeping our patients and teammates safe means “no germs in, no germs out.” This is the mission of all our clinics, and we are going above and beyond to provide a safe environment for our patients, teammates, and the communities we serve.
You Have Options
We’re offering more options than ever for receiving physical therapy. You are still welcome to book an appointment in our clinic, but in addition, patients who are unable to receive in-person care now have access to both digital telehealth visits and/or in-person therapy visits at home. Options include:
- Telehealth visits connect patients to their licensed therapists through a secure, HIPAA-compliant, fully encrypted, two-way video-call system. Patients can do therapy from the comfort of their home through a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, iPad or tablet. Learn more and schedule your Telehealth visit here.
- Physical Therapy at home with our “HomeSTEP” program that allows both new and existing patients to receive in-person therapy services. This includes one-on-one evaluations and treatment sessions in the comfort and safety of their home. Call the clinic to schedule an at-home session or click here to learn more.
- Therapy in our clinic: We are following all guidelines of the CDC and taking every precaution in our clinic to keep you safe. Our clinics remain open and we are here to serve you. Learn more here.
No Prescription Needed
With Direct Access, you don’t need a prescription for physical therapy! And we can see you wherever it’s most convenient for you. Reasons why you should choose physical therapy first, especially right now:
- Seeing a “PT First” allows doctors the time they need to deal with COVID-19
- “PT First” lets you avoid delays in getting the care you need now — we can see you within 24 hours either in the office, in your home, or virtually via Telehealth!
- “PT First” lets you get the help you need when you need it, to help you be at your best
Our principal commitment is to the health and safety of our patients, teammates, and communities within which we all live and work. It is our privilege to continue to serve you in your recovery. We are abiding by rigorous screening and cleaning guidelines across all of our facilities and are updating our services to continue to assure your safety. Learn more about all the steps we continue to take to serve our patients and our communities by clicking here.