The holiday season is upon us and for many people it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of an ever-filling calendar. We’re no exception to the busyness of the season, and that’s why we always make it a priority to give back during this time of year. If you’re looking for an organization to donate to this season, we’re supporting a few local operations. Check back throughout the season as we continue to update our list. Most of our clinics are accepting donations through December 19, You al also reach out to each individual clinic for details.
- Allendale – Joined forces with Shields of Hope and the Ottawa County Dispatch to adopt a local Allendale family for the holidays
- Cedar Springs – Hosting a food drive for the Cedar Springs Methodist Church
- Coopersville – Adopting a family through Coopersville Cares
- Grant – Accepting new and unwrapped toys for Toys For Tots
- Sparta – Doing a tree of hope for North Kent Connect