Want to start an exercise program but you’re not sure where to begin? Are your employees complaining about a sore back or feet while standing at work all day? Are you worried about those “oops, I just peed a little” moments?
Aches and pains can pop up when we least expect them to and sometimes they happen a little too often. Luckily, a lot of these issues can be fixed and a little education is just the place to start.
Our presentations are available to all social, business, and community groups and the topic is customized specifically for your members. Best of all, these presentations are FREE!
Balancing fitness and life – a Curves Jenny Craig presentation
We’ll come to you, prepared for an interactive program that’s educational, helpful, tailored to your specific group, and fun. Here’s a list of a few recent presentations we’ve participated in:
- MOPS – Benefits of a healthy pelvis
- Local Exercise Class – Precision running
- Lamont Christian School Science Class – Muscle movement & exercise
- Local Hair Salon – Posture & body mechanics when you’re on your feet all day
- Krave Nutrition – Emphasis of exercise
- Cedar Springs Rotary – Bone health
- Junior Achievement – Career Path, Physical Therapy
- GVSU Grand Forum Alumni – Fitness on the go
- Pure Romance Party – Sexual health
- Senior Center – Balance and falls
- Curves | Jenny Craig – Life is a balance
When you hear others talk about incontinence, or that they have the same fear as you when it comes to standing on the scale, you realize that you’re not alone. Oftentimes people don’t talk about health problems because they’re embarrassed or they think things will just fix themselves. And we all have good intentions when it comes to weight loss and nutrition, but how many people really know where to begin? We can show you where to start, give you solutions to your toughest problems, and offer guidance where you thought there was none.
Osteoporosis & Health – a Cedar Springs Rotary presentation
If you’re interested in having our team come to your next meeting or gathering, give us a call at 616.997.6172 or email Julie.