Many of us set fitness goals at the beginning of the year. However, by the time February rolls around, you may have fallen off the bandwagon or lost some momentum. But, it’s not too late get your fitness routine back on track! We stopped by the studios of WOOD TV’s eightWest and talked with Rachael Ruiz about ways you can add more steps to your day, our upcoming Step Challenge, and tomorrow’s open house in Lowell.
Step Challenge Details
- Challenge runs February 20 – March 12
- Use your Fitbit, fitness app, or pedometer to count your steps
- Reach 70K steps/week to be entered into the weekly prize drawing
- Improve 25% from week one to three to be entered into the final prize drawing
- It’s FREE to join, and in return you get to feel great and have the chance to win some awesome prizes
- Sign up here!
If you want to learn more about our new clinic in Lowell, there is an open house on February 16, 2017 from 5:30 – 7 p.m. There will be snacks giveaways and more!
Open house details:
Northern Physical Therapy, 2050 W. Main in Lowell
February 16th, 5:30PM – 7PM
If you missed any of our previous eightWest segments, you can see us talk about senior fitness, healthy kids and teens, proper form when running and stretching, women’s health, and direct access to physical therapy in Michigan.