Looking for the perfect dish to bring to a party, or serve as an appetizer? This salad is so good, and its really easy to make.
– 2 pounds of cooked turkey cubes
– 4 organic celery stalks, diced finely
– 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
– 1/2 cup organic pecans
– 1/2 cup organic cranberries
– 1/4 cup organic sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
– 6 ounces of greek yogurt
– 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
– 1-1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well. Refrigerate for a few hours and serve cold with a salad or on bread.
This recipe was brought to us by our friend and personal chef, The Seasoned Chef, Jennifer Smits.