2 organic zuchini, washed and sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
1 jar pasta sauce( I used chunky)
1-8 oz bag grass fed mozzarella cheese* for vegetarian use cottage cheese or other cheese without rennet)
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. Place zucchini n a single layer on the sheet and sprinkle a touch of salt and garlic powder on zucchini.
4. Using a spoon add one scoop of sauce to each zucchini.
5. Sprinkle some cheese over each zucchini round.
6. For a final touch, add more garlic powder and now italian seasoning on zucchini rounds.
7. Bake for 20 min or until cheese is slightly brown.
* I have also tried grilling the zucchini bites, amazing as well.